We regularly hold training for Parents. We work closely with external agencies like Communities First to give our Parents the best opportunities to learn new skills and to pass on valuable information.
We have held the following training in the 2014-2015 and 2015-2016 academic years:
- Read Write Inc. Training for Parents
- Maths Makes Sense Training for Parents
- Emergency First Aid for Parents (Communities First)
- Child Protection Training
- School Website/Learn Anywhere Training
- Cashless Catering Website Training
- Parenting Workshops
If there are any other types of training that you would like us to hold, then please let us know and we will attempt to accommodate it for you.